I work full-time as a clairvoyant psychic medium and a therapist, providing readings and therapy to people from all around the world.
I work closely with my spirt guide. I love working with Spirit. I consider my career to be a 'calling', a vocation through which Spirit presents helpful messages to me, to be shared with those in need of timely evidence in their day-to-day lives, to help uplift and inspire.
Spirit presents information to me in various ways, including through the use of psychic images, words and feelings.
These abilities are called clairvoyance (clear seeing), clairaudience (clear hearing) and clairsentience (clear feeling).
I also receive information in the form of a 'psychic download', whereby I suddenly know something without the need for accompanying pictures, words or feelings. This is called claircognizance (clear knowing).
One of the most heart-warming aspects of my work is presenting evidence of survival from departed loved ones. This is called mediumship.
I continue to be inspired by the remarkable degree of evidence that family, friends and even pets can sometimes present to us, from the Otherside. Details can include personal names, place names, locations, the type of work a person did and knowledge of experiences a departed spirit shared with a loved one, that only they would know about. As mentioned above, even pets come through from time to time.
I teach Hypnotherapy, NLP, Indirect Hypnosis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy training courses. I have extensive knowledge of all of these topics and lots of practical experience, gained in professional practice, enabling my clients to overcome addictions, phobias and other challenges.
Actually, as I often state, I don't consider my work to be a 'job', but rather a vocation. I love what I do.
I teach in an interactive way, demonstrating everything I share, whilst providing plenty of time for delegates to ask questions and to gain good 'hands on' experience of their own, using the methods presented. This ensures that the 'theoretical' side of the training is quickly translated into practical 'know-how' for you.
Come and train with me. I'd be happy to share my knowledge and experience with you.
Over the years my clients and students have included several TV and radio presenters, psychiatrists, doctors, school teachers, bankers, journalists, corporate executives, solicitors, a commercial pilot, British peerage, a surgeon and a number of nurses - as well as many other people from all walks of life. As a result I've directly trained many professional hypnotherapists who are now themselves working successfully in practice around the UK and abroad.
The NME award winning host of Absolute Radio's breakfast show, and TV presenter Christian O'Connell kindly publicly highlighted me on his radio show for the help I'd provided to him in person, using NLP.
I have a good working knowledge of methods used by such Hypnosis/NLP experts as Dr Milton Erickson, Dr Virginia Satir, Dr Richard Bandler, Dr John Grinder, Paul McKenna and Anthony Robbins, plus CBT approaches first developed by Drs Aaron Beck and Albert Ellis, along with application of Dr Carl Rogers' Humanistic approach and Professor Frank Farrelly's Provocative Therapy protocols.
I also have an appreciation of the more obviously spiritually inclined perspectives to therapy of the kind championed by Drs Carl Jung and Brian Weiss. I favour the Multimodel approach advocated by Dr Arnold Lazarus and Dr Albert Ellis: this method encourages therapists to gain experience in a wide variety of modalities and then use whatever method works best in a given clinical setting to enhance the likelihood of a positive outcome for the client, rather than being inflexible by placing unnecessary limits on themselves due to excessive devotion to one school of therapy. I especially value the less well-known, but equally remarkable work of Polish psychologist Dr Kazimierz Dabrowski.
During my career I've provided treatments and training for a variety of health-care and therapy providers in and around Bournemouth, Dorset, on a by-request basis, which include Boscombe Manor Medical Centre, The Yellow House, The David Lloyd Sport Centre, The Esporta Health & Raquets Club, The Carlton Hotel, and the world famous Chewton Glen Country House Hotel.
Professional Qualifications & Memberships:
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma (Level 5). NCFE accredited.
• Communication Skills Certification (Bournemouth & Poole College). City & Guilds accredited.
• Counselling Skills Certification (Bournemouth Adult Education Centre). Royal Society of Arts (RSA) accredited.
• CPD Certificate in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (Carol Lankton M.A.).
• EFT Practitioner Certificate (EFT Certification Programme).
• Graduate Certificate in Hypnotherapy (West Mercia Institute of Counselling & Psychotherapy). Includes EMDR principles training.
• Healer Training Course Certificate (The Healing Trust). National Federation of Spiritual Healers (NFSH) accredited.
• Higher Certificate in Indirect Hypnosis (Stephen Brooks of British Hypnosis Research). Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council / General Hypnotherapy Register.
• Higher Diploma in Indirect Hypnosis (Stephen Brooks of British Hypnosis Research). Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council / General Hypnotherapy Register.
• Hypnosis Seminar Certificate (Dr. Richard Bandler, Paul McKenna PhD and the Society of NLP).
• Hypnotherapy Diploma (Meridian School).
• Indirect Hypnosis Certificate (Stephen Brooks of British Hypnosis Research).
• Life Coach Certificate (Newcastle College). NCFE accredited.
• Master Hypnotist Diploma (Proudfoot School of Clinical Hypnosis & Psychotherapy). Accredited by the UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners.
• Master NLP Hypnotherapist Diploma (Eos Seminars Ltd). Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council / General Hypnotherapy Register, the Hypnotherapy Association and the Hypnotherapy Society.
• Master's Degree in Hypnotherapy (Calamus International University).
• Neuro Affective Desensitisation Technique TM Meridian Energy Therapy Master Practitioner Certificate (Eos Seminars Ltd).
• NLP Diploma (Associated Stress Consultants).
• NLP Master Practitioner Certification (NLP Northeast). Association for Neurolinguistic Programming accredited training.
• NLP Practitioner Certification (Guy Barron and Frosell Associates). Association for Neurolinguistic Programming accredited training.
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Certificate. Oplex Careers.
• Provocative Therapy Seminar Certificate of Attendance (Frank Farrelly A.C.S.W.).
• Reiki Level 1 Certification (Jason Light).
• Reiki Level 2 Certification (Jivan Tameer).
• Reiki Teacher / Master Certification (David Griffin).
• Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (General Hypnotherapy Register).
• Silva Method Certificate (Silva International, Inc.).
• Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Callahan Techniques Certificate.
I also attended a couple of outstanding seminars with Anthony Robbins (doing the famous fire-walk, across hot coals!), plus one of Derren Brown's live mentalist shows.
• General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).
•• Nationally Registered Hypnotherapist (NRH) National Regulatory Register for Hypnotherapy.
Matthew Manning and Kerin Webb
I was delighted to be invited to become a contributing author for the new Clinical Hypnosis Textbook - A Guide For Practical Intervention (third edition), which is a core textbook for the Master's Degree training programme in clinical hypnotherapy for Robert Gordon University.
This programme has been led by Professor Ursula James, who is the core textbook author, and other chapter contributions have been made by experts in the field, including William Broom of the General Hypnotherapy Register, plus Tod Curry, Shaun Brookhouse, Dan Jones, Jacquelyne Morison, C. Roy Hunter, Andy Tomlinson and Mark Davis, whilst Dr Ernest Rossi, who is one of the world's leading hypnotherapists and co-author of several books written with the equally legendary Dr Milton Erickson, has contributed the foreword.
I'm the author of the clinical hypnotherapy book called The Language Pattern Bible and I've been a member of Mensa since 1993 where I've have had several articles printed in Mensa publications. I'm also a member of the high IQ society called Colloquy.
Copyright © 2020 Kerin Webb - All Rights Reserved. All Psychic/Mediumship Readings are for entertainment purposes only.
Terms & conditions apply.
Aurora Healing Ltd, 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Hertfordshire, HR5 3DJ
Company Number: 4659638. Registered in England and Wales.